That old daddy’s chair that used to be a symbol of comfort inside your house is completely updated and boosted these days when the matter is a truly comfortable and healthy seat for your free hours. The gravity recliners are quite much coveted for a while already due to the mix of the zero gravity therapy with comfortable leather alike recliners. While most recliners do not go that far reclining, able to reach moderate angles, the gravity recliners go all way up in the air and keep your feet in the zero gravity position, and all that can include massage programs, heating systems and much more features depending of the model.
Today you will see seven of the most purchased and well rated models of the best gravity recliner chairs in the market according to the most reliable online stores, so that doesn’t mean you will only find them through web purchases, but also on physical retailers because they are quite famous. All them are rated from 4.5 to 5 stars, are robust, expensive pieces of furniture and are really the top best options for people who are looking for a serious investment in a long time companion for the resting hours. Before we jump to our list, let’s take a look on some tips on what makes a gravity recliner a great one as well as tips for your purchase be as effective as possible.
Best Gravity Recliner Chairs : Our Top Picks
Kahuna LM-8800 Massage Chair
This ultra robust gravity recliner chair is all you need when it comes to a comfortable, therapeutic and luxurious chair. The model 8800 is the most precious developed by the brand, who also has many others available with different sets of extra features. It has 8 different massage programs and reclining positions that include the zero gravity adjustment. The 8800 is quite a complete experience of therapy for your back and body in general, each massage program has a specific purpose for your well-being and that includes hand massages, improvement of blood circulation, relief of muscle tension and includes even digital ports to connect your portable devices and turn on your favorite music while you relax.
– Massage chair with 8 different kinds of programs
– Includes zero gravity reclining position
– Includes massage spots on hands, buttocks, legs, head and several other singular spots
– Includes remote control and ports for external connections with your personal devices
– Has several mechanisms that adjust the gravity recliner to the body, enabling many different users to enjoy the chair
– Includes an exclusive 10 year warranty
– Available on promotional sale for $4560, original price up to $6000.
Human Touch AcuTouch HT-7450 Zero Gravity Reclining Massage Chair
Human Touch is a famous brand producing gravity recliners right on point when it comes to the benefits of the zero gravity position, and this is the first of four top models of the brand you are going to see on our list. The 7450 provides the zero gravity benefits with spot on massages with heat system in the lumbar, massage modules on feet and calf and several adjustment available.
– Dual lumbar heating modules of massage
– Foot and calf massage spots
– Adjustable intensity of the massage
– Patented pending-seating that allows the body to naturally find the most comfortable massage position.
– True Zero Armrests technology allows the armrests to glide independently as the chair reclines, proving an ergonomic ratio between arms and body
– Extreme comfort while on zero gravity position
– Allows the body to relax in the position with no tension on muscles whatsoever
– Available on many different colors
– Available from $3500
Human Touch PC-300 Perfect Chair Recliner
This second Human Touch model of our list is a little bit more modest than the AcuTouch, but offer likewise some of the best benefits of a recliner developed by the brand. The PC-300 also has some adjustments related to previous models of the same Perfect Chair line, so this is your best, improved option of an affordable Human Touch gravity recliner. This chair is also designed especially for the zero gravity experience.
– Zero gravity reclining
– Control console deployed in the base of the chair
– Reclining is electric power based
– Includes footrests
– Adjustable headrest
– Expertly crafted for the relief of back pain
– Will fit many different body sizes
– 2 year warranty policy
– Available from $1500 on promo sale, $3200 listing price
Human Touch PC-500 Perfect Chair
This is another great Perfect Chair developed by Human Touch with practically the same price of our PC-300 model, depending of the seller it will be more affordable. While it keep most of the default features of a perfect chair, the PC-500 introduces a dual lumbar support and, an improved style with more refined leather fabrics implemented on the cover of the furniture.
– Multiple reclining options
– Dual lumbar massaging support
– Covered on top-grain leather
– Leg accents has aluminum floor glides integrated
– Better massaging mechanics for a Perfect Chair with lower cost
– High quality leather
– 2-years warranty policy
– Available from $2700 to $3000
Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity Heated Reclining Massage Chair
This Osaki chair is like a super massage recliner with more affordable prices due to more economic material, like faux leather and electronic equipment patented implemented. Even though the chair is nonetheless a favorite one among buyers and is far from being a suspicious cheap, it actually still costs a lot. This comfortable big one has a LCD console, several different programs, adjustments of time and intensity and, of course, adjustment of angle enabling you to recline to the zero gravity position.
– Electronic massage chair
– Several different programs of massage
– LCD display for personal adjustments
– Made on faux leather
– Massage spots on neck, calf, feet and legs
– You can adjust time, intensity and spots where you want to massage. The gravity zero position has a deluxe program.
– Includes a 3 year warranty
– Available from $2900
Perfect Chair PC-085 Zero Gravity Recliner
The PC-085 is one of the most purchased models not only because is one of the most affordable but because it provides all you need when it comes to zero gravity benefits with no need of extra functionalities. This gravity recliner has a quite comfortable cushion system, is available on several different colors and doesn’t require electric power to work.
– Made on high-quality leather
– Exclusive for zero gravity reclination
– Includes head rest
– Affordable chair for exclusive zero gravity therapy
– No need of electric power to recline
– 2-year warranty
– Available from $2300 to $2600
Kahuna LM6800 Recliner
Closing our list, a gravity recliner from the same brand that opened our top 7 of best gravity recliner chairs. This Kahuna LM6800 is a moderate version of the brand, also oriented for the zero gravity experience more than any other thing, though it still has some cool massage programs and might be more interesting for people who do not want to stick to excessive simplicity. The chair is more affordable than Human Touch models, for example, because is made of faux leather, but still includes massage programs and an two exclusive zero gravity modes.
– Includes 3 programs of massage and 2 programs of zero-gravity reclination.
– Made on faux leather, affordable but extremely comfortable.
– Remote control console.
– The chair has an automatic body scan system to detect the measures of the user and apply a custom massage.
– You can relax and massage while on zero gravity position.
– Also includes a 3 years warranty.
– Available from $1700 to $2500.
Profile of A Top Notch Gravity Recliner
They are comfortable chairs, but they are not any kind of expensive recliner you see on stores, they offer the zero gravity experience!
What a Gravity Recliner Offers Singularly?
This kind of recliner is developed with more refined mechanisms of reclination. They are built focusing on the zero gravity reclining angle, which is the wider angle a recliner chair can get. For that matter, the furniture must be crafted with a flexible and smart system of foot reclining that enable the chair to lift your legs up in the air at 45º at least. From the bottom to this position, the chair must be flexible enough to recline almost 180º, so no wonder you will not find them that much easily and for small prices because they require a smart design that can do this several times not breaking apart the piece or your back doing it.
Does the zero-gravity experience stand for a massage program?
No. It is when your legs are raised above your heart, so this makes your blood stream works stronger, calms down your heart and floods your brains with more nutrients and oxygen. This position is used for several therapeutic purposes and it doesn’t require actually a massage system. Even though, many gravity recliners offer a massage system alongside this positioning of the chair, which is nonetheless more than welcome and pleasant.
Gravity recliners require electricity to work?
No. While many of them offer this facility, there are designs that can get this reclination only with mechanical adjustments. The electric recliners obviously will always mean a higher cost, so you can bargain your purchase if you are only looking for a zero gravity experience and stick to the mechanic ones. They will provide the same thing and, plus, will work even under a blackout.
Tips to Purchase your Best Gravity Recliner
These beauties can have so much features and detail to analyze you might sometimes feel dizzy and confused om how to compare them, but here goes some tips to make up your mind accurately:
- Measures Match: Most of these gravity recliners are developed on some different sets of measures and colors. Be aware to check the measures of the chair to match it with your height, width and weight. More importantly, if you are planning to purchase something for you and more people to enjoy, you will have to find a middle ground between all people in this field, and believe us, there are chairs that fit these needs.
- Returning Policy: While all of these recliners are covered with a warranty policy, you have to be sure the retailer allows you to return it in case you do not like it at all. Gravity recliners are a robust investment, they cost a lot for a single piece of furniture, so you will not want to get stuck with one of these or resell for a lower price because it will be used. Check the possibility to return and also the deadline of returning to ensure you can get rid of it in time if you don’t want the chair.
- Assembled/Not Assembled: Gravity recliners can be quite robust, the more complex it is, the more you will want it to come already assembled. Careful with models that are sold dismounted by retailers. You might not know how to mount and then will have to pay someone to set it for you. For the luxurious prices of these chairs, you don’t want to spend even more to get them working on your room, so don’t forget to check how they will pack and ship the piece to you.
Zero Chair With or Without Plus
The trend is that gravity recliners will only get more fancy and robust with time, but you can still stick to only the basic feature with no need of extra teats. Gravity recliners are not the kind of modest investment, the best models as you can see will cost at least around $2000, so you have to think it through also whether is better invest a plus 1k dollars or less and get something even more powerful since the difference of prices as listed above is not that extravagant at all. One way or another, any of these beauties here will guarantee a delight.