We can always make use of the sand to lay softly in the beach, but not everybody wants to endure the annoyance of looking like chicken fingers coming back home or digging your seat for some minutes to have something to lay on. The best beach chairs can offer you not only a clean seat but also a ready to use place for sun bathing and even massaging. Nothing better than enjoying your beach day off with a piece of furniture as comfortable as your daddy’s recliner and you can surely find many options out there with great quality.
We compiled a list to make that work easy for you selecting 7 of the best beach chairs available currently in the market, based on selling numbers, rate and the highest costs possible of these chairs that keep a great ratio with its rate and selling numbers. Let’s check before a small guide on all you need to know when glancing these chairs and deciding what you are going to buy for sure.
Tips to Purchase the Best Beach Chair
- Adaptability: since these chairs are made to be compact and convenient, they are in general simple, but the more adaptable a beach chair is, the better, because it will ensure many different positions of reclining, weight capacity and so on. Is important that you can handle the chair and find in the end the perfect fit for your body, otherwise you will be shooting in the dark, especially through online shopping.
- Capabilities: once again, when a sitting piece is supposed to be as simple like this, check how sturdy, resistant it is. Stay away from the max. weight limit as it means the lifespan of the chair will be drastically reduced if you test its limits as the years go by. Likewise, be sure the materials are resilient enough to adapt and do not deform.
- Costs: is always good to have a warranty policy for anything, and here it is no different. Since most of these chairs include fancy padding systems or designs, you will want to ensure you can replace parts with no problem.
Best Beach Chairs List
Telescope Casual Mini-Sun
This chair is one of the most perfect and complete models you will find out there for a beach chair. Developed by Telescope, which has authority developing beach and garden furniture, the Casual Mini-Sun is foldable, easy to transport, comfortable, beautiful, has useful features and is easy to clean up. Moreover, this chair is completely reclinable, you can open it on a 180º angle so you can sun bath or just sit on a regular position. Telescope has this chair developed in many different colors and textures. The Casual Mini-Sun is part of the Casual series and has its fabric designed with default colors, while other variations of the Casual line have different textures, with more patterns and colors – and they cost as well more than the Mini-Sun, though the quality is just the same.
- Beach chair of light weight
- Foldable and completely reclinable
- Includes wide armrests made on wood with cup holders on each side
- Made on patented breathable synthetic fabric
- Easy to transport and clean
- You can also store it anywhere as it compactly folds in itself
- Includes a towel rack for your convenience
- Available on several different colors and textures
- Available from $140 to $180
Ergo Lounger Cloud Chaise Lounge
Our second chair developed by Ergo is much more ergonomic and less convenient for transportation, as well as it is more a lounge beach chair than a conventional beach chair, but it works nonetheless wonders for a comfortable sun bath facing the sea, or the sandy ground, depending on your position. This chair is specially developed so you can lay down and tan on all parts of your body. Turn around on your belly and you have a special hole for your head. Turn around and sit on your back and you have comfortable cushions for lumbar support. This chair is also foldable but since it is more sturdy it won’t be that light to carry around. However, it is the kind of chair that provides you a delightful comfort that worths you paying a cab to get to the beach just to have it with you in case you are in a trip abroad and have no car.
- Ergonomic lounge beach chair for sun bath
- Comfortable 3D breathable fabric
- Developed on aluminum frame
- Includes support pillows that are attachable
- Reclines and folds easily
- This chair also reclines completely
- You can sun bath on it with comfort, including your back, as well as the chair already works as a massage table
- Foldable for discreet storage and transportation
- Pillows are attachable, stay firm in place and are easy to remove for clean up
- Available from $160
Coleman Low Sling Day Chairs
While this Coleman chair has more than one concept, works both for camping and beach purposes, it is nonetheless one of the best friends you can have when relaxing on the beach. You will not be able to tan well on it since this chair doesn’t recline, but it has its features that make it one of the best beach chairs out there, its reclining design. The Low Sling Day is built on an almost gravity zero reclining position. This is really comfortable and distributes the weight of your body appropriately on your back and upper legs. The fabrics used in this chair are padded, even more comfort to stand under the sun in the beach – and they are easy as well to clean and store, with a transportation bag included.
- Beach/camping chair smartly folds to assemble and disassemble
- Made on synthetic fabric with padding system for more comfort
- Made on aluminum frame (up to 300lbs)
- Includes a cup holder and a bag to store when disassembled and transport
- Very steady interlaced folding system
- Easy to store and transport
- Gravity zero alike reclination, more comfort
- 2-year warranty policy
- Available from $150
GloDea Lounge Beach Chair
This GloDea chair might seem quite uncomfortable at first glance even though it looks really beautiful, but the good news is, it is in fact very comfortable once again due to an almost zero gravity reclination. GloDea design surely has an aesthetic purpose with these wood handcrafted chairs. They are rustic, beautiful and if you feel the need to pad it with any extra comfort – like you would do with a beach chair – yes, you can do this too. This chair has an overall almost 5 stars rate from buyers around the web so you can trust this sturdy design. It is surely not easy to transport, even though it is foldable and you can carry around, it is more the kind you set in your patio or poolside and keeps it there (23 pounds/10kg) but it surely is rewarding for the eyes and your body – and movable in case you can bear the transportation with a lift of your car.
- Rustic chair made on eco friendly wood
- Designed on almost zero gravity reclining
- Model of reference: X45P1BNS2
- Handmade piece, unique design for each chair
- Comes already assembled – and is packed on recycled boxes
- Available in different finishes (wood coloration differs)
- You can buy 2 of it on promotion from the manufacturer for $284, while regular retailers will sell each one from $100 to $180 depending on the seller
Deluxe Ostrich Beach Chair
The Ostrich chair developed by Deluxe resembles a bit the designed of the Ergo Lounge chair, with the same kind of sturdy padding system and is not reclined on zero gravity position, even though, you can choose other sets of reclination, up to 180º to get laid comfortably and sun bath and adjust the reclination of the footrest, creating up to 15 different position combos. The chair is also made on synthetic breathable fabrics and an aluminum frame, the chair has a smart system of padding with extra cushion on the lower edge of the seat to keep your legs a little bit lifted and diminish the pressure, as well as in the headrest and lumbar positions you have additional cushions that can be detached for easy clean up.
- Made on elastic patented breathable fabric
- Has 5 different reclining positions and 3 different foot reclining settings
- Includes detachable extra cushions on headrest and lumbar support
- Includes a cup holder attached to wooded armrest and a free towel also made by Ostrich
- Ideal for sun bath and even massage with its hole for the head to switch while laying on your belly
- Foldable and easy to transport
- The exclusive cord fabric is elastic and ergonomic, will fit many different body sizes and shapes
- Available on several different colors
- Available from $110
TMS® Outdoor Zero Gravity Lounge Beach Chair
Few brands develop beach chairs with the amount of comfort that the TMS models do. They do not only craft beach chairs to recline under the sun, but zero gravity ones. While the design is quite simple and doesn’t have a lot of extra features, this chair is made with high quality materials, provides you the zero gravity experience and is as easy to store and transport as any other chair in our list. This kind of model of zero gravity chair has a slim, comfortable headrest adjustable according to height and the seat is made on elastic cord fabric just like our previous model, adapting to your body easily.
- Reclining zero gravity adjustment
- Fabric made on elastic materials
- Frame made on powder coated steel
- Includes adjustable headrest
- It will easily adapt to any body size comfortably
- Foldable and quite light, perfect to transport outdoors
- You can adjust the headrest according to your height or even use is as a lumbar support
- Available on several different colors
- Available from $80
- You can find them on promotional sale on pairs for only $100 on Amazon – limited promotion
Palm Springs Zero Gravity Lounge Beach Chairs
The last item of our list for best beach chair is quite similar to the TMS zero gravity chair. It follows the same universal standard of this kind of chairs but has its slight differences that can make it much more appealing for many people: the headrest is wider and the fabric of the seat is a mix of organic and synthetic materials, not only breathable but much more comfortable for the touch under the sun while you are sweating, a plus that only this chair has to offer. The frame is likewise made on powder-coated steel and the chair will adjust its elasticity to your body. One of the best things about this chair is the fact you can also find it on promotion being sold on pairs, but for less than 100 dollars.
- Made on mixed fabrics of organic and synthetic materials
- Zero gravity reclining
- Includes adjustable headrest
- Better fabrics for the skin than any of the chairs in the list
- Offer you the zero gravity experience under the sun
- Available in several different colors
- Available on promotional sales in pairs from $90
Final Notes on Buying a Beach Chair
- As the summer season is ending, pay attention to local retailers as they might make the chairs cheaper near the beginning of the fall
- If you have back pains or any postural issues, always prefer the chairs with extra padding and patented elastic fabrics
Related Articles :